Welcome to the Darkfall: Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Wierd bug with forest golems

Discussion in 'Support & Bugs' started by Sero, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Sero

Sero Obsidian Golem
    Legend

Ported into silmiyat, checked bank, mounted up on an Eradan, and rode over to the forest golem spawn. All the forest golems wouldn't attack me instead they'd look in the direction of silmiyat, oddly enough the oaklords would still attack me as usual.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    Super Star likes this.
  2. Super Star

Super Star Oak Lord
    Legend

it looks like it was going on Troy and then after it impaled him, he ran behind the tree and then it didnt know what to do lol

3. Volfen

Volfen Gravelord
    Legend

Yeah I've had this happen with a few spawns throughout beta, albeit very rarely.

MerleisAirdburne likes this.
  4. Sero

Sero Obsidian Golem
    Legend

nope, i could walk through the spawn and no forest golem would target me, only oak lords.

5. Scrubby Bear

Scrubby Bear Obsidian Golem
    Hero

Its a bug that has been around since early DFO. Had it happen several times with several different types of mobs. Its just a small random chance that when you enter the spawn the mobs aggro a place you were in the past, rather than where you currently are. Its some kind of mob AI desync with your current location.

If the spot was close enough, they will even shoot at it. If not they just walk around and occasionally heal or teleport if its a mob that does that.

6. Troy

Troy Celestial
    Legend

Yeah, it doesn't happen often. This is the second time I've personally seen it in beta. We were like why the fuck do I need to heal up all the time and uber is just skipping happily around.

7. Kilset

Kilset Frostjarl
    Hero

Only ever had this happen to me like 4-5 times ever out of many hours of farming back in DFO.

SuB ZeRo likes this.
  8. Bloodscar

Bloodscar Senior Moderator
    Staff Member

As scrubby mentioned above it is a weird bug that is super random and causes a user to not be attacked by certain mobs in the spawn or all mobs in the spawn and that user has to leave the spawn, wait for them to despawn and then run back in for them to work properly.

Fengor likes this.
  9. Fengor

Fengor Black Knight

Orrrrrrrrrrr you could....

:smilingimp:

Oresmacker likes this.
  10. Oresmacker

Oresmacker Infernal
    Supporter

Seen this happen once to Someone with greater celestials. He killed the spawn and then the next one start attacking him as usual.

11. Featherbeans

Featherbeans Gravelord
    Hero

This just happened on DFUW for me. In that plateau near Aeodyth, in the Wolflands: where in UW there were menhirs and in DFO there are ravenants.
    I never understood exactly how it worked.
    I only knew that logging out and in several times (3x/4x) could make the mobs spawn with ZERO agro.
    They just walked around ignoring anything else. Then it was just a question of using a 1 handed club on those menhirs backs like a maniac. :)

Kwatos likes this.