Welcome to the Darkfall: Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Sero Nys - Killing Ghanalaj Zerglings

Discussion in 'Darkfall: Rise of Agon Videos' started by Sero, Oct 10, 2017.

1. Sero

Sero Cairn Giant
    Legend

These shitters call themselves the best. Lmfao.

What a sad state of affairs.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    MerleisAirdburne, Showbiz and sky like this.
  2. sky

sky Crypt Guard

gang gang i guess :thinking:

Sero likes this.
  3. Korag

Korag Cairn Giant
    Hero

I mean clearly they are not the best, but the game is reduced to some "elitist" vets picking at some avg players at best some just back peddle while casting as your tearing them apart in melee. Very few good players left playing and mostly because the good players quit and now B team is in acting all hard

4. Conac

Conac Goblin Warrior
    Hero

Post a video of us killing u at the sea tower then one shoting lol thx for the free loot

earl-sweatervest likes this.
  5. Sorrow Avaritia

Sorrow Avaritia Black Knight
    Hero

If you were putting players in an A and B team based on purely RoA sero would most likely be in the A team, many of the "good" players if they played actively would go back and forth with each other depending on how they were playing on the day. There is very few RoA players that actually stand out.

There was more players that stood out in DF1 at certain points of the game, but that was due to them either being a head of the curve player skill wise or character wise, the meta has been stale for so long now and characters are pretty even.

6. grishfap

grishfap Goblin Shaman

Sero is a very mad little kid. No one in Grief claims to be the best.

Keep rolling with the scum of the server and thinking camping lesser players makes you good. Anytime you want me to switch back to mage and shut that big mouth of yours 1v1. Let me know. I'll be happy to oblige.

earl-sweatervest likes this.
  7. Korag

Korag Cairn Giant
    Hero

Never said he wasn't a really good player, and ya totally missed the point as I was talking about the competition he has and the label he put on them just because they have several "non elite" players.
    He wants to play the game as many of us would like. However he wants to shit talk and verbally attempt to make them feel bad or less than just because they group together.. Imagine how many of them would still play and provide pvp if they were to break up.

8. Sorrow Avaritia

Sorrow Avaritia Black Knight
    Hero

Haha I always love to see the I am destroyer excuse. Is running at some1 left clicking to hard for you?

9. grishfap

grishfap Goblin Shaman

I mean it can be tough in 1v1s when you fight someone who is competent at handling destros. I've been trying it for a few weeks now. Some people don't know what to do but others do. I feel much more confident in a 1v1 as a mage but I like destro for group stuff. No excuses from me.

10. Squanto

Squanto Windlord
    Legend

So claims to not be the best or have an ego, then calls out someone for a 1v1?

You are a horrible zergling, I hope @Sero takes you up on the 1v1, and I hope you grow the balls to actually wager him.

sky likes this.
  11. sky

sky Crypt Guard

if you dont trust sero ill MM too

many people can vouch for me

also, id imagine it would look really poor to lose to sero (who barely plays), after talking all this shit.

lmao

12. grishfap

grishfap Goblin Shaman

No shit talk. Sero is not bad by any means. But if he wants to talk shit about people being zerglings , I'll gladly 1v1 him a really good bag. Dont need a middle man. I also don't play that much anymore.
    --- Post updated ---
    How is my little pwny doing ? Or your consequences initiative ? You fucking tool.

13. Squanto

Squanto Windlord
    Legend

wow very hurtful considering I really care about both of these things.
    It hurts me even more because of how well respected you are as a community member and moreover human being.

edit:

[​IMG]

14. grishfap

grishfap Goblin Shaman

I'm sorry but the opinion of someone living in their mom's basement is not of concern to me. Go take a nap and let the adults talk. You have had too much Mountain Dew today. You seem like you are obsessed with this game. Maybe get a job or a hobby or something ? Idk.

15. Squanto

Squanto Windlord
    Legend

Damn you are hurt, guess being a factor in video games matters a lot to you. Sucks it wont ever happen man, I feel bad for you. You call a kid shit once in a game and try to show them how delusional they are and they gotta try to hurt you IRL.

Also its funny you bring up obsessed, your at your work sitting on the forums. Would suck if your employer found out about this, huh?

/thread

16. grishfap

grishfap Goblin Shaman

I took today off so I don't think it would matter to them since I'm not on company time.

You became a factor in a game after everyone else who was a factor quit caring. Congratulations. I just want to log in and have fun a few times a week. That's why I would rather help players out who maybe aren't as skilled as the top tier groups. Rather than grouping with the best players and attacking lesser players. Then complain when I can't win outnumbered.

I shouldn't have mentioned your real life issues so I will apologize for that. That was out of line. Enjoy your day sir.

17. Sero

Sero Cairn Giant
    Legend

upload_2017-10-12_15-56-1.gif upload_2017-10-12_15-56-2.gif upload_2017-10-12_15-56-2.gif upload_2017-10-12_15-56-2.gif

OMG, ANYTIME BUD. WHAT DO YOU WANT THE WAGER TO BE? 25k?

It's also quite disturbing how you house china farmers, and server up siege regularly, and you call us the scum of the server. Pot > kettle.

My favorite part of this video is when you left your clannies to die by shutting the gate because you were scared to lose your shit gearbags to 5 people. Do you guys have a rule not to leave your city, even when you heavily outnumber your opponent, and anyone who does you just leave to die? How noob friendly.

You can definitely see the contrast in the video, when brad gets stuck in a shit position, We instantly go into the shit to try and save him, because thats what proper clannies do.

"Scum of the server" lolololololol - Keep pixel hugging nooblets.

upload_2017-10-12_15-56-2.gif upload_2017-10-12_15-56-2.gif

#17 Sero, Oct 12, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
    Squanto likes this.
  18. grishfap

grishfap Goblin Shaman

We can do bags. I'll bring cobra and good shit.

The Swat guys don't farm gold from what I know. We farm more than they do. We did one early siege , it was at 10am central on a holiday. It was for the SWAT guys as they wanted a siege that they could really attend. I even let Sinister know about it and welcomed them to siege it back in their own prime time. How is one morning siege regularly ? We have been sieged at off hours(Tirghan, Sunstone etc) and don't complain. I think maybe you are just bored friend and looking for a reason to actually do something :(

19. Sero

Sero Cairn Giant
    Legend

LOLOLOLOL. From my understanding they farm center dungeon regularly. Also the SWAT guys are always on, on regular hours, nice cover. This must be the age old tactic of cover for the china farmers in turn they give you a discount price. xD xD

20. grishfap

grishfap Goblin Shaman

We get nothing from them. Jack and Grey are the ones on the most , they are always pvping with us. I mean they could be housing gold farmers , but the ones I see online pvp too much to farm gold. Does anyone even buy gold on this game now ? I would think all the gold farmers moved on to something else.

I wish we could get some free stuff or discounts. We had China farmers in TSL and I miss it.