Welcome to the Darkfall: Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Restarting the server......

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sylvas Alstratam, May 19, 2017.

1. Kalos

Kalos Chosen of Khamset
    Legend

Stop posting.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  2. Maejohl

Maejohl Windlord
    Legend

It's amusing that so many of you here are so scared how shit you think this game looks to the outside world that you want to ban discussion of anything that is remotely negative about or critical of BPG or the game.

That in and of itself screams "FAILURE".

What is a nice change is that the community managers here aren't locking this thread. Normally they lock and/or delete threads they perceive as 'dangerous' (the duping question posts being a fine example). Not locking this thread is a good sign - it shows a management team who are perhaps gaining confidence in the robustness of their game. And perhaps their belief that the game can withstand constructive criticism / difficult questions on these forums.

It's a shame the community members don't yet have the balls to do that.

Mycke and Sylvas Alstratam like this.
  3. Sylvas Alstratam

Sylvas Alstratam Goblin Warrior

yea... I can see your point. kind of a "pour salt rings around a fire while you wait for the water to douse it" deal.
    --- Post updated ---
    Umm... how about you just stop reading... If you can't handle open discussion and would prefer just straight trolling there are several other threads up right now I can refer you to... savvy?
    --- Post updated ---
    Big +1 to that and shout outs to the CMs on allowing "OPEN DIALOGUE"

4. Frog

Frog Varangian Warthane
    Hero

dnd shill #77 spotted

Oresmacker and Kalos like this.
  5. Nef

Nef Wildtribe Mage

Every where I look, here comes this kid and his RoA Hating Soap Box...

Oresmacker and Kalos like this.
  6. Mycke

Mycke Black Knight

Did you read his post? He was commending the Devs for being confident enough to keep this thread open, that isnt bashing. He is saying now that they have had a chance to put out some fires, they are getting confidence in their product.

How is that hating?

7. Nef

Nef Wildtribe Mage

Don't get me started on you....

Bladra likes this.
  8. Ron Mexico

Ron Mexico Fire Elemental
    Legend

No reason to ever wipe the server it make no sense. Everything would return to the current state after 2 weeks like it did after the first 2 weeks.

Even under the worst case "sky is falling delete the server" scenario where some people duped some items there is no reason to do anything about it other than what BPG has already done by deleting/banning. Something you need to understand is nothing in Darkfall lasts. Duped armor still breaks, duped skillups mean nothing when there is a cap that everyone will reach at their own pace, duped anything will be consumed or used or lost and it changes nothing. You can't dupe skill or fun, which is all this game is about in the long run. Take off the tinfoil hat and enjoy the game and stop worrying about the little things.

9. Navlaan

Navlaan Infernal

Dude...

No, just no...

Some people are going to get ahead no matter what. Some will be better than some others no matter how hard some try. Some players just have more time on their hands etc.

#49 Navlaan, May 19, 2017
    Last edited: May 19, 2017
  10. Mycke

Mycke Black Knight

You can start on me any time you like and though I agree Maj can be extra negative he wasnt being so right there and its absurd you would attack him.

11. Nef

Nef Wildtribe Mage

I'm sorry but if you read his post and took that as an positive stance... You are delusional....

12. Maejohl

Maejohl Windlord
    Legend

It's true. It was positive about the mods keeping the thread open. And critical of a community that seemingly views their game as so weak as to be unable to withstand criticism or comment.

13. Sylvas Alstratam

Sylvas Alstratam Goblin Warrior

I think what he meant was anytime a thread pop ups that even hints at giving an unsavory opinion about the game or the staff it is immediately set upon by the fan bois and bashed. I mean hell the first few posts of my thread were completely negative and none of them even bothered to read it... just the title (i knew it would happen)

14. Oresmacker

Oresmacker Celestial
    Supporter

Where's the dirty laundry? What facts do you have? Give me some legit pictures or something all you are doing here is bumping your gums!? Lol