Welcome to the Darkfall: Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Least Talented?

Discussion in 'Memory Lane' started by Fatweirdo, Nov 15, 2015.

?

Race with LEAST talent

1. Alfar

10 vote(s)
    6.4%
  2. Human

11 vote(s)
    7.0%
  3. Mirdain

16 vote(s)
    10.2%
  4. Dwarf

50 vote(s)
    31.8%
  5. Ork

50 vote(s)
    31.8%
  6. Mahirim

20 vote(s)
    12.7%
  1. Rimamok

Rimamok Wildtribe Mage
    Legend

I'd agree, Orks. We had a very large proportion of roleplayers, which usually aren't as Pvp-focused.

Id say Kelet, Ogresk, Zorak and Obeesho were strong for sure. Chersk was relatively unknown because he didn't toot his own horn, but I'd rate him on par with these other four. At least when I played, Dempig was a notch lower, arguably "Upper mid Tier".

Buurug likes this.
  2. Numb

Numb Skeleton Archer
    Hero

You named a bunch of shitty dwarfs and forgot Numbskull Bloodeye kid. Best Male dwarf NA

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    kingwae likes this.
  3. Battle Smurf

Battle Smurf Eodrin
    Legend

I voted Dwarf but forgot about Kapteeni he single handedly carries the dwarfs to second worst

4. helgrik

helgrik Infernal
    Legend

^WHAT?^

5. Numb

Numb Skeleton Archer
    Hero

I'm so sorry LOOOOOOOOL

6. Mighty Mouse

Mighty Mouse Akathar
    Legend

lol you are joking I hope. Tootight was a fucken awesome guy to hang out with but not the best pvper. He could fight but Osiris dempig screwloose obeesho. Those players were better than Tootight Fosho. I agree with yhou though if you say Tootight was a pimp.

7. reecelol

reecelol Goblin Scout
    Supporter

While I have no idea who that is, I'd assume Kapteeni would dunk his face

8. pvecrafterist

pvecrafterist Goblin Warlord

numbskull bloodeye lost in the dwarf tournament against kapteeni

Slayven likes this.
  9. Slayven

Slayven Black Knight
    Legend

Vitamin b

#109 Slayven, Aug 28, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2017
  10. Numb

Numb Skeleton Archer
    Hero

sure did. Drank a pot at the worst time.

RootedOak likes this.
  11. Skoota77

Skoota77 New Member

Dempig Chopemgud was a EU transfer turd that used to grief ork starting area on NA release for month or 2 at least. People like him hurt the population in the long run. I felt like was a big part of what hurt the first DF game allowing people to transfer full developed characters to brand new server. Alot of people I knew from other pvp style mmos quit way too quick because of this advantage. Hopefully with some of these changed they make new players will feel like they have a chance and have hope for more even fights. Also the Begone/Explosion/Stormblast jump skipping tricks people do is what makes pvp fights annoying not so much the transfers its the never ending game of chasing people that gets old.

12. Fenrir Frauki

Fenrir Frauki Dire Zombie
    Supporter

In my opinion Alfar is the obvious pick for a talentless player.

13. Shivs

Shivs Dire Zombie

After switching from a human female to a Mahrim female I can see why it is not that popular, not saying it is that bad, the camera angle in buildings does not seem to be an issue, the higher angle for nukes is nice, the extra reach may have helped, though I suspect as most characters I fight are significantly smaller, the looking down to melee negates the extra reach.

The main drawback is the fast side step racial does not seem to give a significant improvement in pvp and I needed to up my dpi to do a full 180, which is going to negatively effect my aim with a staff.

It is not bad, but the main draw being the side step, not sure it was worth the race change.

I am going to try the Ork female next, though I think i may end up back as a human again, though maybe male this time.

14. Warlord Ktulu

Warlord Ktulu Goblin Warrior

Osiris

15. Rath TNT

Rath TNT Stormgraive
    Legend

Maybe you are confusing him with someone else? He wasn't an EU transfer. He was even LATE to NA. He started playing NA several months after launch and had a shitty character for a while before he finally caught up. When he joined my clan, he and his buddy Soulsipper only had a few spells leveled and my pretty shitty casual NA character was better than his. He did fight around the starter areas to begin with because he was a new character himself. Dempig just has a super aggressive play style that either overwhelms you, or gets his ass killed. He killed a lot of new players that way because they just didn't know how to deal with the constant push. How does it even make sense that an EU transfer griefed the first few months of NA launch? EU characters weren't even allowed to transfer to NA until about 3 months in.

16. Warlord Ktulu

Warlord Ktulu Goblin Warrior

Osiris was usually the juice or me playing. we bought this character after we got banned.

17. Buurug

Buurug Goblin Warlord

If I remember correctly, he was in Black Ork Assassins near the period of EU transfers, and BOA had policies against killing blues also. He tried to follow that as far as I remember (I was an EU transfer with a new character and no experience, and was an unclanned blue in Orklands during this time). If the new players were clanned and at war with BOA, that's a different story. Maybe he did some griefing later, I don't know.

Then there's Obeesho. This guy would kill me with his fancy magic while I was a blue killing trolls with an R0 or R10. I was new and still dry looting trolls (gotta vendor those troll staves), and therefore a perfect target for Obeesho. He was already posting his first PvP videos around this time (or at least very soon after). Sometimes I wonder if the Ork population was lower solely because of the selfish actions of Obeesho. Summarizing the legendary Break QOP: people like Obeesho are killing Darkfall. He betrayed his own race and Darkfall. Never forgive, never forget.

Your group hacked a loooooooong time after anyone respectable quit hacking. Disqualified.