Welcome to the Darkfall: Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Invisible Icons On Hotbar

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by thedrumchannell, Apr 21, 2017 at 1:59 AM.

1. thedrumchannell

thedrumchannell Goblin Warrior
    Legend

Skill and spell icons can not be dragged from the hotbar options window onto the hotbar or vise-versa. When attempting to perform this action, the icon can no longer be added to that hotbar slot directly from the skills or spells windows and the icon appears to be invisible. Re-logging appears to fix the invisible icon, however when first attempting to understand the new UI, this was extremely confusing and should be corrected before launch.

2. Bloodscar

Bloodscar Senior Moderator
    Staff Member

Did you use old persistence files from previous characters to save your binds? This was an old issue in beta but i believe was resolved. Could be a side-effect of using older GUI binds that still have the issue.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  3. thedrumchannell

Legend

This is not fixed. I uninstalled Darkfall: RoA and removed all folders and files related to Darkfall: RoA from my PC. I then performed a fresh installation. I attempted to drag #7 (transfer spell) onto the #6 options window #2 slot for cycling. The icon was removed from the hotbar but not added to the options window #2 slot. I then tried to drag the same transfer spell back into the #7 hotbar slot from the spells window but nothing happens and the icon is not visible.

4. Bloodscar

Staff Member

So you right clicked #6 to open up the option to drag more spells and then dragged in #7 and then it bugged out. Are you able to constantly reproduce this and if so do you have the ability to record a quick video to better showcase it? I can forward that to the QA team and have them reproduce and add it to the bug list.

5. thedrumchannell

Legend

Yes, I can reproduce this consistently. I will record a video for you to showcase the bug in action.

Bloodscar likes this.
  6. Bloodscar

Staff Member

Okay thank you, please private message me the link to the channel.

7. jakobmillah

jakobmillah Goblin Shaman

This happens to me as well. I use my old migrated character with a freshly installed client. It's pretty glitchy indeed.

I could delete my character today and great a new to see if it helps?

8. Bloodscar

Staff Member

The issue has been isolated with the video @thedrumchannell provided, i have forwarded it to QA and devs.

jakobmillah likes this.