Welcome to the Darkfall: Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Huge Suggestion List regarding mostly housing

Discussion in 'Game Design Discussion' started by quietnoobz, Dec 7, 2017 at 12:49 PM.

1. quietnoobz

quietnoobz Dire Zombie

please make housing more affordable deed-wise. i should not see all empty plots in each village, i should see every spot taken affordably by the community.

please allow players with their own house, to also be able to bind at a friend's house, so two people can share their homes together even if they already own a house. this way, you aren't restricted from certain travel scenarios just because you already own a house.

please encourage house vendors over deployable vendors/marketplace. part of the fun of hitting villages used to be browsing the wares at vendors. if housing was more common and vendors were made popular, then we wouldn't need deployable vendor ideas, we just need to enhance the availability and accessability of the current vendors, perhaps have an npc sanguine hub which shows everything for sale at each vendor available throughout the villages of agon!

please fix the loading screen lag bug where everything pauses every 2 seconds for 3 seconds, forcing me to relog roughly 5 times per play session! this is dangerous when recalling to red areas! also nvidia is Not the problem, it's map icons.

please add clan 'alliance dots' like the 'clan dots' on the minimap radar which tells you a little green dot is your 'clannie' . we need clan alliance dots as well please.

please do not allow full suit gear changing while points of a village are being captured. players should not be allowed to swap gear pieces besides weaponry during a cap, because this allows a player to utilize the safety of their home and banksafe to swap gears prior to capture.

please fix the house safe jumble bug, where everytime i open my safe, it is all disorganized and randomized and wont keep the same shape or location of bags as before. this is discouraging considering the amount of gold the things cost. at least have them persist save the bag locations and safe size layout.

please make a dark dragon champion spawn with more than 2 available within an 18 minute timeframe.

please create events and holiday items which are a bit more accessable to noobs. throwing a heap of people in a small location where the pros just immediately send the noobs back to the bindstone is a discouraging mess, especially when i hid for 15 minutes and saw no loot items spawned at all, even though surviving for so long and participating in general should result in some sort of consolation prize of a festive hat or candy cane regardless of loot lost during the event.

please create an arena outside sanguine for players to duel all day without alignment loss or risk of getting tower zapped. sanguine should be BANGUINE again just like it was in UW.

please incorporate some sort of dye or customizable armor pieces. maybe some more masks or rp stuff.

please make rare ore slightly more common on normal regular nodes, because at the moment there is zero incentive to hit regular nodes imo.

if you make player housing, and player vendors more affordable and common, as well as safes, and create the ability to port to any village at any time as blue or red in chaos cities, then you will be able to forego the deployable vendor/marketplace idea, and create/amplify the real usage the player vendors had initially (save the old dfo feel)

-a real player who plays a lot.

thanks for your time!

2. Korag

Korag Oak Lord
    Hero

I feel like since they have already talked about making housing open instead of inside villages this should be mostly left a lone until they do make the switch to open housing and at that time It would be nice if it was cheaper not so much of a "job" just to have a hosue

3. turk0lu

turk0lu Goblin Shaman

They already talked about lessening the cost for player housing, as rune books make them obsolete.

4. quietnoobz

quietnoobz Dire Zombie

housing out in the open? sounds a bit farfetched, let's stick to original familiar formula of villages and neighbors and vendors and captures

5. Korag

Korag Oak Lord
    Hero

original formula was open housing case ya missed that. They have several plots around the map that are not in a village now and have talked about doing open housing per the original plan

6. kinglear

kinglear Goblin Shaman

Have you thought about being able to buy housing mats from the nithron coin store? Would allow new players a chance to quickly get a new house port.