Welcome to the Darkfall: Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Housing

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wizzy, Sep 13, 2017.

1. Wizzy

Wizzy Goblin Shaman

Can we get the materials needed adjusted WAY down? I am playing again and there are so many vacant houses (placed) now and way more spots for larger villas,large villas and keeps that have not been touched due to the amount of time it takes to put all the materials together.

I think a tweek to this could get some people back in game just with the idea they could actually own a house without the time sink to get one. I would go as far to say they need to be half or what they require now, if not even further than that. No need to have housing in game if its not used or able to be obtained. The general way I hear people talking about house is "i dont want to even begin to take that amount of time to get a house".

P.S I already have a cottage with plans for another house + but I kind of gave up on the grind because of how long it takes just to get a cottage. Please re-consider this.

MerleisAirdburne likes this.
  2. kingp43

kingp43 Goblin Warrior
    Hero

Ya, this one is big for me as well.

What would be the consensus for how much of the population should be able to have the smallest house ? (is that a cottage?)

It seems to me like they expect what maybe 20% of the population to have a house? I'd hope that'd be closer to 90%.
    I've never even come close to even knowing what was required for a house, I just kept hearing how stupid hard it was to get.

please don't tell me about you can buy one for 500k or whatever. Thats stupid.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  3. Pink Taco

Pink Taco Frostjarl
    Hero

creamie?

Collapse Signature Expand Signature