Welcome to the Darkfall: Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Hello! is it possible to get a Trial Key ?

Discussion in 'Game Design Discussion' started by War3, Jan 7, 2018.

1. Avenging Martyr

Avenging Martyr Celestial
    Legend

Simply make it so free trial accounts cannot trade materials to other people once the marketplace is in. Allow incoming trades so if someone wants to hand the guy some gear etc they can.

All materials, rares, gear etc are stuck on that trial character/bank.

Make it so they cannot drop on the ground, give them a delete option instead until they are off trial.

They can farm and buy everything from others when testing stuff out and only active subs can trade things they have gathered to other players OR sell anything on the market.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    Pink Taco likes this.
  2. Pink Taco

Pink Taco Black Knight
    Hero

Already a delete/trash can in the bottom right of your screen. Tehe.

Avenging Martyr likes this.
  3. Avenging Martyr

Legend

The idea is they can't drop it so someone else can pick it up ;)

If they can't trade or sell things no one can abuse a free account and china farmers can't make money. They would at least at some point buy or trade for a GTT. However they can still play, receive items from players or buy them from the market.

They shouldn't be able to put things into a clan bank, drop them on the ground or trade them to another player.

However they should be able to pull things out if they have rank, pick items off the ground like normal and receive things from another player or buy them from the market.

Even a free trial guy might earn enough after a week to buy a GTT. He then can keep trading for them and never pay a RL penny.

4. Korag

Korag Shadow Knight
    Hero

so long as someone pays for the account then it doesn't matter if he pays a penny, I haven't paid for the game since I purchased my accounts minus maybe 1 or 2 months of sub. I had enough point from beta that both my account were free for a few months. One is that my bank wont allow out of country purchases for any reason.

Avenging Martyr likes this.
  5. Avenging Martyr

Legend

After thinking about it you might want to limit clan membership, faction membership the future feature ;) Territory control systems and the current VCPs or house ownership. All of these things should require an account that is active. They will be able to farm gold to get a GTT so this won't be hard or very limiting.

It will just be a good incentive to actually have the account active with gametime.

If you give them almost everything for free regardless some frugal types won't pay a dime.

Activity is good but BPG does need $$$ to pay employees and maybe expand so more content and changes happen quicker with less bugs.

6. Pink Taco

Pink Taco Black Knight
    Hero

Aye, wrote most of this stuff up a few post. Point was though, is deleting items is already an option. heh

7. Avenging Martyr

Legend

I get that. I'm just saying trial characters should not be able to drop stuff so someone else could pick it up. So instead of the current drop mechanic a trial account should be given a delete option when trying to drop things onto the ground.

Or just prevent them from dropping it and then they need to figure out the trash can thing. Some noobs will take abit to figure it out sadly...

Pink Taco likes this.
  8. Skelly

Skelly Deadeye

Yea let me know when sk i can spam the fuck outta the link to try this game lol