Welcome to the Darkfall: Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Full-Lenth PK Documentary: A slaughter like never before seen

Discussion in 'Darkfall: Rise of Agon Videos' started by Fenrir Frauki, May 12, 2017.

1. Madmatt

Madmatt Deadeye
    Hero

Finally someone that gets it! If this action drives away players it is very likely because they had no idea what they were getting into. If that's the case its not Fens fault and falls squarely on the devs and advertisers. If you want to retain some of the new people that are likely to ragequit your NPE needs to be very informative. People need to understand completely what they are dealing with. Most of us learned the ropes a long time ago on EU1 and while I've had frustrating moments they only increased my resolve to succeed. Sadly as i look around society i see that the resolve to succeed in the face of adversity has all but diminished, like who cares you will get a trophy anyways right?

Fen I +1 you sir. Play the game that makes you happy.

The caveat to this is you can make the most informative NPE ever seen and a large majority will just not read or bypass it then be angry when stuff like this happens. Humanity is just kinda starting to suck.

#121 Madmatt, May 25, 2017
    Last edited: May 25, 2017
    Fenrir Frauki likes this.
  2. Fenrir Frauki

Fenrir Frauki Dire Zombie
    Supporter

I must say I will likely never have as much fun ever again in Darkfall as I did during the first 2 weeks of this one, running around in scale+r40 just owning everyone ... no abilities, just skill ... I promise you this video is only a small fraction of all the people that died to me in this time-frame. For me, this was better than the original DFO launch because of that factor alone; there was no grind yet, just risking some gear + mounts & nobody can even touch me.

Nobody will ever get to do this again, I won the game.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  3. jefftxp

jefftxp Deadeye

You won a game that nobody cares about, grats man

4. Sorrow Avaritia

Sorrow Avaritia Frostjarl
    Hero

Kills a bunch of noobs / new characters and claims he won the game. Pretty much any half decent vet could have done what you did in this vid, instead they decided to leave the noobs alone and just level their characters.

I am pretty sure you just kept your character under leveled on purpose so you could claim you were the best and have an excuse for why you lost to protect your ego =0.

5. Auron

Auron Undead Dwarf
    Hero

this guy have some big problem.....but if you cry and quit after you lose some gear bag this game it's not for you !!!

6. English Mustard

English Mustard Goblin Warrior

7. EarthMother

EarthMother Earth Elemental
    Supporter

Good video

MerleisAirdburne likes this.
  8. Nat

Nat Cairn Giant
    Legend

Don't fall for the troll you idiots. Just let this shit sink back down where it belongs.

9. Squanto

Squanto Crypt Guard
    Legend

Won the game? More like lost at life. Do you seek attention that bad that you bumped your own thread from months ago? Must suck.

10. Killa162

Killa162 Crypt Guard

Man... walking into this post I could feel a rain storm of tears hit my face. I did this shit in WoW back when leveling took ages and people didn't bot the game like crazy. I leveled in wrath and got killed all the time by roaming grey campers. So when I hit 80 I did the same as some pay back and some laughable fun. To me the people that endure getting killed as a newb are the players that learn the game the best. The people that quit would've never liked the game in the first place because their first PvP fight they'd lose they would cry over losing everything they wore and in their inventory to someone else. In the eyes of Darkfall you have to be like a phoenix, able to rise from your own ashes time and time again. If not you're going to be a wounded bird and not play, which just says the game wasn't for you in the first place.

Let me gladly push this back up to the top, because I liked it and all the replies that followed for 7 pages. Gave me a good chuckle. I got killed or chased by reds while leveling/grinding a few times. I've also counter ganked my own grind spot from being pushed out of it and killed my previous attacker. That's the fun of Darkfall. In most of the cases in the vid that won't be the case as most of them were killing goblin or trolls with leather gear and r20's or worse. But going into DF you have to know that DF brings out some people that like being the "villain" type and kill everyone in sight, even noobs. No sense crying about it though, pick yourself up, become better, get another bag, and go back out and grind some more.

Welcome to Darkfall.

11. SomeBK

SomeBK Infernal
    Legend

Pretty much spot on. This guy rolled into the iklit dungeon and got destroyed by one of our guys at week 3. The best part was him trash talking is for killing a character that had shit for skills/abilities when none of it mattered since it was pure melee from both players

12. Fenrir Frauki

Fenrir Frauki Dire Zombie
    Supporter

Thank you for accepting it :)

I'm pretty sure none of them could do what I did, or they all would have done it. Nobody even plays this game besides the lowest type of people you can find in the world of cowards known as the internet. Some of the people in that video still play, btw. Fact is, with all things even, nobody can even touch me.

Darkfall players are a bunch of dirtbags, they would just jump all over the opportunity to do what I did; Thing is, these supposed good players shelled up on the sub continents and avoided player interaction to grind up, truly disgraceful if you ask me.

Cute theory, but I got a job after I got done owning this entire game in just under 2 weeks. I'm not even interested in grinding up for a game that desyncs constantly right in the middle of combat, the only reason I even continued logging in after posting this video was I had high hopes they would fix that desync before everyone left. Well they didn't, so at this point I don't give a fuck what happens to this game.

Lol I remember that I rolled in and got WoFed and zerged by a bunch of scrubs with daggers then had you acting all badass for killing me on 3 on 1. Still bragging about that months later, that just proves what a worthless maggot you still are. Once again, this is the type of people who play Darkfall. :)

#132 Fenrir Frauki, Aug 9, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2017
  13. Nat

Nat Cairn Giant
    Legend

14. SomeBK

SomeBK Infernal
    Legend

Get daggered to death while not parrying more scrub.

Let me know what area you'll be killing newbs in the other version so I can set my alt up over there.

Fighting alts and newbs is all you're worth, lol

15. Slayven

Slayven Black Knight
    Legend

was this the guy that was going to write the lore for BPG or am I wrong?

16. SomeBK

SomeBK Infernal
    Legend

Lmfao. Wouldn't that be some shit if he was?

He'd write a storyline about the monster who terrorized goblin lands

17. JetBoom

JetBoom Dire Zombie

I walk on the crystal clear lake of tears. I have seen no bottom.

18. Buffalo Spaceman

Buffalo Spaceman Infernal
    Hero

No, you are thinking of Fenris.

Slayven likes this.
  19. Slayven

Slayven Black Knight
    Legend

Ya that's it my bad